Wednesday, March 26, 2008

me vs. pollen

and once again, my immune system has been defeated. today i have been at home with my sinus infection, because it's really hard to work with a fever and a head this cloudy, and because i need to be near lots of kleenex. i of course have been battling it with various natural remedies, including this tea i made from black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, and fresh ginger root. it's pretty good. things seem to be improving, though this always goes slowly. the apple cider vinegar helps too...and fits my theory that if it tastes like shit, it very likely works.

and, when i wasn't sleeping this morning, i was watching videos in bed. the two pictures here are 1) from a story off of the "where the wild things are" and other stories video (i really love this folk art-like animation), and 2) the old animated version of "the hobbit". i also watched ratatouille and it made me hungry:)


No comments: